- 2nd Degree Black Belt- Tae Kwon Do
- Muay Thai Kru
- Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu- Jitsu
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- U.S.C.G. Certified Train-The-Trainer Instructor
- B.S. History, Minor Political Science– West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Professional Educators Certification for Grades 7-12
Following an active track and cross country career in high school, Rebecca set her sights on a professional career in education. Utilizing her formal education background with children & adults, she is able to take an educated approach to teaching various types of students and learners in the classes at Delaware Dragon MA.
After her sophomore year of college, she started training in martial arts at Delaware Dragon MA and the rest was history! Rebecca has gone on to compete professionally in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and has gone undefeated both as an amateur and professional. She is also the first professional female MMA fighter to represent a Delaware gym!
When not teaching at Delaware Dragon MA, Rebecca teaches women’s self defense courses to local high school and college students. She is passionate about women training in martial arts as well as making sure self defense courses are readily accessible.